'Door to door'
This Christmas Spectacular is the largest Christmas Show in the country!
Set in the magical surroundings of mechanical organs and fairground carousels, with a cast of 130 professional singers, dancers and musicians – many of whom are West End performers. The 3 hour performance delivers an extravaganza of non-stop singing, dancing, music, humour and variety. It’s a fast moving celebration of the festive season featuring an eclectic mix of both seasonal and year-round favourites, with famous and much-loved chart toppers being sung alongside traditional carols.
Friday 24th November 2017 (3 Days)
- Admission to the Thursford Christmas Spectacular
- 2 Nights Accommodation at the hotel
- 2 x Breakfasts at the hotel
- Evening Meal at the hotel on the Friday
- Either 1 x Lunch or 1 x Evening Meal at the hotel on Saturday, depending on time of show performance
- Free time in Norwich if an evening performance of the Christmas Spectacular
Friday 8th December 2017 (4 Days)
- 3 Nights Accommodation at the hotel
- 3 x Breakfasts at the hotel
- 2 x Evening Meals at hotel, Friday and Sunday
- Visit to Mundesley and Cromer
The Brook Hotel, Norwich is located approximately 4 miles from the city centre and is an ideal base foe our tour. All of the en-suite rooms have direct dial telohone, flat screen TV with freeview, individually controlled heating, hairdryer and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant & Bar. Sorry NO LIFT, but some ground floor rooms are available
Swipe left and right
Pickup Points for this tour are:
The following room types are still available on this tour: