Ivy Bush Hotel
A beautiful hotel within walking distance of Carmarthen town centre and was once a favourite retreat for Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton. Sympathetically modernised, the hotel retains its old world charm blended with modern day facilities with colour TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Bar and Lounge. Lift.
- Beautiful Seaside Town of Tenby
- Picton Castle & Woodland Garden
- St. David’s and St. Bride’s Bay
- Mumbles & The Gower Peninsula
- Cream Tea and Gower Guided Tour
- We travel west to the popular holiday resort of Tenby, with the old town walls, interesting little side streets & alleyways to explore as well as superb beaches. In the afternoon we make our way to Picton Castle & Woodland Garden, regarded as Pembrokeshire’s finest stately home and gardens.
- We head south through Kidwelly and make our way to the picture postcard resort of Mumbles, delightfully located on Swansea Bay. Here we have time to explore before our afternoon drive to the Gower Heritage Centre where we meet our guide in time for our tour taking us to the beautiful unspoilt scenery of the Gower Peninsula, designated an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Following our guided tour we return to the Heritage Centre where we enjoy a cream tea before making our way back to the hotel.
- An excursion which takes us to St. Bride’s Bay and Newgale Sands to the magical place of St. David’s, birthplace of the patron saint of Wales. St. David’s has a beautiful cathedral, the smallest in Great Britain, and is well worth a visit. After some free time in St. David’s we head around the Preseli Mountains and back to the hotel.
|Sun 30-Jul-2017||IVY BUSH ROYAL HOTEL||£339.00||5||£0.00||
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour