Buchanan Arms Hotel, Drymen
A relaxed country house hotel situated in the heart of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. All of the beautifully appointed bedrooms are en-suite and are equipped with TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, bar, heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Lift.
- Steam Cruise on Loch Katrine
- Entry to Falkirk Wheel & Boat Lift
- Maid of the Forth Cruise
- Loch Fyne & Inverary
- We enjoy a cruise on the beautiful waters of Loch Katrine on one of the world’s oldest steamships, Sir Walter Scott. Listen to the tales and legends of the area narrated by a crew member. We then travel through Rob Roy McGregor Country to Callander and finish our day with free time in historic Stirling.
- We enjoy our journey to one of Scotland’s top attractions, the Falkirk Wheel, where we board a boat and hoisted 35 metres high on the world’s only rotating boatlift. Following this visit we make our way to Edinburgh where we enjoy a glorious cruise taking you under the two famous Bridges and past the brand new one being built. We sail into the Firth and towards Inchcolm Island to view various wildlife including seals, dolphins and puffins.
- A spectacular Highland day awaits. Firstly we travel via Loch Lomond towards Arrochar and take the ‘Rest & Be Thankful’ road to the ancient town of Inveraray on the banks of Loch Fyne. A town steeped in maritime history. We have free time here to explore the town before returning to the hotel.
|Mon 29-May-2017||BW BUCHANAN ARMS HOTEL||£349.00||5||£60.00||
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour