The Durrant House Hotel ~ 3 Star
Dating back to the 1800's the Durrant House Hotel is superbly situated and overlooks the Torridge Estuary. All of the bedrooms are tastefully decorated with en-suite and are equipped with colour TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, bar, lounge, outdoor swimming pool, sauna & Solarium. LIFT
- Breakfasts & Evening Meals at the Hotel
- Entertainment Each Evening
- We enjoy an excursion which takes us to Barnstaple with its wonderful mix of Victorian, Medieval & Georgian architecture.
- We take time to explore Exmoor National Park as we travel first to Lynton & Lynmouth before continuing our journey to the holiday town of Ilfracombe.
- A half day excursion into Bideford.
- We enjoy an excursion which takes us across Exmoor to the seaside town of Minehead, where we enjoy free time to explore.
- An excursion which takes us to the seaside town of Woolacombe where we have chance to explore. In the afternoonwe continue to Ilfracombe, a picturesque harbour town and home to Damien Hirst's famous 20m high sculpture - Verity.
- A half day excursion to Bideford.
|Mon 16-Oct-2017||THE DURRANT HOUSE HOTEL||£219.00||5||£0.00||
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour