'Door to door'
The City of Plymouth has a great naval history, stretching back to the time of Sir Francis Drake and the Spanish Armada to today's ultra modern navy dockyards. We feature two half day excursions, one taking us into Cornwall and the other to rugged Dartmoor.
All Single Rooms at the hotel
- Drinks Reception on first Evening followed by dinner & musical entertainment
- Christmas Eve: Breakfast & Lunch at the hotel. Afternoon Tea & Mince Pies. Entertainment by ‘The Man of Mystery’
- Christmas Day: Breakfast. Chef’s Christmas Cake Competition. Traditional Christmas Day Lunch followed by Board Games & Christmas Cake. Evening Buffet, Quiz, Carols & Tribute Act
- Boxing Day: Breakfast. Lunch at the hotel. Pastries & Tea during the afternoon. Farewell Gala Dinner. Entertainment from the resident DJ along with Cabaret Artist
- Excursion to Looe, Cornwall
- Excursion to Tavistock
The 4 star Holiday Inn overlooks the famous Hoe and out towards Plymouth Sound. All of the bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, bar, lounge and leisure club with indoor swimming pool. Lift.
Swipe left and right
Pickup Points for this tour are:
The following room types are still available on this tour: