The Marlborough Hotel
A family run hotel where a warm welcome awaits located on South Parade in Llandudno just off the Promenade. All of the bedrooms are tastefully decorated with en-suite and are equipped with TV, hairdryer, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Bar & Lounge. Some Entertainment. Lift.
All Saints Break Includes:
- Welcome tea/coffee & Welsh cakes on arrival
- Drinks Reception
- St David's Day - Welsh Feast
- St Patricks Day - Irish Liqueur Drinks Reception: Irish Dinner
- St Georges Day - Traditional English feast for Dinner.
- St Andrews Day - Guess the weight of the Haggis; Scottish themed Dinner
- Entertainment each night
- Late night finger buffet
- A visit to The Isle of Anglesey
- A Scenic Snowdonia day excursion
|Mon 12-Feb-2018||MARLBOROUGH HOTEL||£269.00||5||£0.00||
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour