Gretna Hall Hotel
Nestling in ten acres of landscaped ground and situated midway between the Borders Region and Scotlands Southwest, the 3 star standard Gretn Hall Hotel is located in the centre of Gretna Green. All of the bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Lift.
Ceilidh Break Includes
- Tea/Coffee & Shortbread on arrival at the hotel
- Half-Board Accommodation including a Scottish Themed Dinner on one evening
- One Voucher per person for a glass of whisky or small glass of house wine
- Entertainment on 2 nights including a 2-piece live Ceilidh band and caller
Holly & Mistletoe Break Includes
- Tea/Coffee on arrival at the hotel
- One Voucher per person for a wee dram of whisky
- Live Entertainment on 2 nights
- Festive themed Dinners each evening
- We travel the short distance to the pretty village of New Abbey, home to Sweetheart Abbey, the splendid remains of a 13th century Abbey founded by Devorgilla, Lady of Galloway, in memory of her husband. We then continue along the coast route to the picturesque harbour town of Kirkcudbright where we have time to explore. Our return to the hotel takes us along the edge of the Galloway Forest Park towards New Galloway as we return to Gretna.
- We enjoy an excursion which takes us to Hexham, a charming market town set in the heart of the Tyne Valley. Be sure to visit the majestic Hexham Abbey.
- We make our way to Lockerbie, where we have time to explore. Following this visit we head to Dumfries, with its connections to Robert Burns, where we spend some free time.
|Mon 06-Nov-2017||GRETNA HALL HOTEL||£259.00||5||£0.00||
- Single Bed
- Double Bed
- Twin beds
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour