Best Western Plus Reading Moat House Hotel
This 4 star standard hotel is delightfully located on the banks of the River Lodden and offers en-suite bedrooms with television, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel has a Restaurant, its own pub – The Poacher, Sindlesham Mill Bar and Gym. Lift.
- Hampton Court Palace
- The North Downs and New Alresford
- Historic Winchester
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Devizes, Pewsey and Marlborough
- An excursion which takes us to the lovely county of Wiltshire. We head for Amesbury, past Stonehenge to Devizes. Here we take a break giving us time to explore. This afternoon we ride along the lovely Vale of Pewsey and call in at Marlborough, one of Wiltshire’s many historic towns.
- We make our way south across the North Downs to the pleasant Hampshire town of New Alresford, with its delightful shops and tearooms. Following this visit we continue to historic Winchester, with its magnificent cathedral. Here we enjoy free time before returning to the hotel.
- We enjoy our journey to the traditional market town of Kingston Upon Thames which covers almost a three mile stretch of the River Thames and is internationally renowned for its shops, markets, riverside pubs & cafes. In the afternoon we make our way to Hampton Court, where we visit the beautiful historic Palace set in 60 acres of beautiful gardens.
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour