Horsley Park Hotel
Set in 70 acres of spectacular Surrey parkland is the Horsley Park Hotel with its Sweeping drive, Horsley Towers and Victorian features. All of the en-suite bedrooms are equipped with TV, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, bar and swimming pool. Sorry No Lift, however, some ground floor bedrooms may be available.
- Kingston-upon-Thames and Windsor
- Farnham and Godalming
- Horse-Drawn Canal Trip on the River Wey Navigation
- Seaside Resort of Worthing
- We make our way to Kingston-upon-Thames, a vibrant medieval market town on the banks of the River Thames, a charming riverside town. Following some free time here we continue our journey to Windsor, famous for its royal connections and steeped in the pageantry and history of the royal family. A glorious riverside location with great shopping, restaurants and of course Windsor Castle (admission not included).
- We make our way to the historic market town of Farnham, judged to be one of Britain’s finest Georgian towns. The splendour of the town is Castle Street with its many historic buildings and eateries. From here we make our way to Godalming, an ancient market and coaching town. During our visit here we include a round trip on a horse-drawn barge from Godalming Wharf, in the town centre, on the River Wey Navigation. Our cruise will last approximately 2 hours and traverses both river and canal and passes through a lock. Enjoy the lovely Surrey countryside and watch out for wildlife. The Wey was one of the first British rivers to be made navigable, and opened to barge traffic in 1653.
- We enjoy a visit to the lovely seaside resort of Worthing.
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour