Aberdeen Altens Hotel
A modern hotel just three miles south of Aberdeen and is ideally situated to explore Aberdeen and the east coast. All of the bedrooms are en-suite and have flat screen TV with freeview, Free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a Starbucks, bar, restaurant and health club with indoor swimming pool, spa pool and steam room. Lift.
- Guided Tour of Royal Deeside
- Admission to Balmoral Estate
- Coastal Town of Stonehaven
- Dean’s of Huntly
- Free Time in Aberdeen
- Deeside has been the favoured area of Kings and Queens for hundreds of years. With our guide we explore the towns of Ballater, by the River Dee, Braemar, the eastern gateway to the Cairngorms, and Balmoral, home to Balmoral Castle, the Royal Family’s summer residence.
- We enjoy a visit to the tranquil coastal town of Stonehaven with its picturesque Harbour and beach. Following this visit we make our way to Huntly where we visit Dean’s Shortbread and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee and a shortbread taster!
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour