The Holiday Inn Cardiff
The Holiday Inn Cardiff is located centrally adjacent to the Millennium Stadium. All of the en-suite bedrooms are equipped with TV, hairdryer, trouser press and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, bar and lounge area. Lift.
- Royal Mint Visitor Centre
- Dyffryn Gardens
- St. Fagan’s National History Museum
- Cardiff Castle
- We make our way to St. Fagan’s National History Museum for our included visit. St. Fagan’s is one of Europe’s leading open-air museums and Wales’s most popular heritage attraction. Discover over 40 original buildings from various historical periods of Wales, see craftsmen demonstrate traditional skills, explore the castle & gardens or take a walk through the wonderful beech woodland. Following this visit we continue to The Royal Mint at Llantrisant for our included visit of The Royal Mint Experience. The new visitor centre opened in Spring 2016 and here you will get the chance to go behind the scenes and see the process that puts the pounds and pennies in your pocket.
- We make the short journey to Dyffryn Gardens, an exceptional example of Edwardian garden design. Covering more than 55 acres these gardens feature a stunning collection of intimate garden rooms including a rose garden, Pompeian garden and several ponds. Following our free time here we make our way back to Cardiff where we take time to visit Cardiff Castle, one of Wales’ leading heritage attractions. Located within beautiful parklands at the heart of the capital, Cardiff Castle’s walls and fairytale towers conceal 2,000 years of history.
- We enjoy a full day at leisure to explore the Welsh capital, Cardiff.
|Mon 21-Aug-2017||HOLIDAY INN CARDIFF||£419.00||5||£60.00||
- Single Bed
- Double Bed
- Twin beds
<< Click here to show more dates for this tour