'Door to door'
Colchester, Britain’s oldest recorded town, is where the Romans set up their base in England. The town boasts a wide ‘boulevard’ as a main street. At one end of the street is Castle Park, complete with the largest Norman keep ever constructed and riverside walks. From our base at nearby Marks Tey we are ideally placed for exploring this part of East Anglia.
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel
- Complimentary Glass of Wine with Dinner on arrival night
- Christmas Eve: Breakfast. Dinner with Mulled Wine. Carols by Candlelight &Musical Entertainment
- Christmas Day: Leisurely Breakfast. Board Games, Cards & Quiz. Traditional Christmas Lunch. Buffet style Dinner. In-house entertainment.
- Boxing Day: Breakfast. Light Lunch at the hotel with a live solo singer to entertain. Dinner this evening followed by a charity Boxing Day horse racing festival
- Excursion to Constable Country inc. villages of Dedham & East Bergholt; Smugglers Coast and Clacton-on-Sea
- Free time to enjoy Historic Colchester
A lovely 4 star hotel ideally situated for our visits on this tour. All of the en-suite bedrooms have LCD television with freeview channels, complimentary WiFi access, hairdryer, trouser press and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, bar, lounge, indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Sorry No Lift, however some ground floor bedrooms may be available.
Swipe left and right
Pickup Points for this tour are:
The following room types are still available on this tour: