'Door to door'
Welcome to Paignton, part of the stunning English Riviera, situated on the South Devon coastline in sheltered Torbay. Paignton is very popular if you are looking for a quiet break.
· Entertainment at both hotels
· Visit the fishing port of Brixham
· Experience ‘The Shops at Dartington’
· Free Time in the Regency Town of Sidmouth
· An excursion which takes us to the charming town of Brixham, one of the busiest fishing ports in the UK and a working town. Here you can discover a range of arts & culture and excellent food. From here we make our way to ‘The Shops at Dartington’ – a unique, high-quality retail centre located on the edge of the Dartington Hall Estate and is a real haven of tranquillity with something for everyone.
· We enjoy some free time in the Regency town of Sidmouth, a lovely seaside town nestled beneath majestic red cliffs and the green hills of the Sid Valley.
Set in beautiful grounds, The Palace Hotel is situated in a desirable location on Paignton’s Esplanade and directly opposite Paignton seafront with Paignton town centre only a short walk away.
The Palace offers secure parking, an efficient and professional service and tastefully decorated en suite bedrooms, many with sea views. There is an entertainment programme running every night of the week all year round, wireless internet connections, a health suite and wedding and conference facilities.
Our extensive food and wine menu will provide the perfect dining experience with a mouth watering selection of dishes and desserts.
Sister to The Palace Hotel, Paignton, this is a homely hotel which enjoys a flat level position just 200 yards from Paignton Town Centre and Seafront. All of the comfortable and nicely furnished bedrooms are en-suite and have flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, bar, entertainment lounge, TV lounge, indoor heated swimming pool and entertainment each evening. Lift.
Swipe left and right
Pickup Points for this tour are:
The following room types are still available on this tour: