'Door to door'
For this tour we are based not far from Chester and include visits into North Wales to the lovely Victorian seaside resort of Llandudno and the historic town of Llangollen.
· Roman City of Chester
· Betws-y-Coed & Llangollen
· Victorian Seaside Resort of Llandudno
· We enjoy a drive through the pleasant Cheshire countryside to Chester. The historic city offers lots to see & do. Explore the unique ‘Rows’ of two-tiered shops, take a stroll around the City Walls or meander down to the River Dee to sit & relax and watch the world go by!
· We enjoy a scenic drive along the North Wales coast to Llandudno. North Wales’ premier resort is guarded by the bulk of the Great Orme. Take a stroll along the wide promenade, enjoy the sea air or just enjoy some retail therapy in the main shopping street.
· We make our way to Betws-y-Coed, gateway to Snowdonia and distinctly Alpine feel. We have free time here to explore the independent shops retailing in crafts, clothing, gift and homemade produce. In the afternoon we continue to Llangollen, steeped in myth & legend and a haven for shoppers. We return to the hotel across the spectacular Horseshoe Pass.
Set in the beautiful North Welsh countryside, Beaufort Park Hotel is an independently run 3-stars hotel situated 5 minutes’ drive from the historic market town of Mold. It offers a restaurant, a bar and free WiFi in public areas.
All the 106 guestrooms at Beaufort Park Hotel offer home from home comfort and are designed to a very high standard with tasteful furnishings. Each room features en suite bathroom facilities, a TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Arches bar and Coffee House provides an informal relaxed family atmosphere in which to enjoy a bar menu offering seasonal British dishes. For a more formal dining experience guests can enjoy the finest cuisine in the relaxed atmosphere of the hotels renowned Orchard Restaurant.
Swipe left and right
Pickup Points for this tour are:
The following room types are still available on this tour: