'Door to door'
Llandudno is Wales's largest resort, uniquely situated between the Great and Little Ormes with two wonderful beaches, the award winning North Shore and the quiet, sand duned West Shore.
In February, March & November:
* An excursion which takes us to the Isle of Anglesey making a stop in Beaumaris for some free time.
* A scenic Snowdonia Day Excursion & Conwy
In April, May, July, August & September:
* We enjoy an excursion which takes us to Caernarfon, with its impressive castle, where we have free time to explore the town. From here we make our way to Llanberis, at the foot of Snowdon, where again we enjoy free time to explore.
* We make our way to Porthmadog, a busy harbour town with a good range of shops and attractions. Following some free time here we explore the Llyn Peninsula, making a stop at the seaside resort of Pwllheli.
* On the 6 Day Tour in July: We also include a visit to Conwy and the Isle of Anglesey.
The Marlborough Hotel – Where a warm welcome awaits.
Here at The Marlborough Hotel, we are committed to ensuring that you have a wonderful experience and one that you will never forget.
The family run hotel is under the constant supervision of the resident proprietor Mrs Jean Murphy. This is your guarantee of an excellent holiday in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Her team of dedicated staff are central to the success if the hotel maintaining the high standards of service which are enjoyed by our guests.
The Tynedale is an established hotel in the North Wales seaside resort of Llandudno.It is centrally located on Llandudno’s iconic Victorian promenade and is a Wales Tourist Board approved provider of holiday accommodation in Llandudno.This modern, bright and welcoming seafront hotel is just 20 metres from the beach and a short walk from the high street and the town’s well-preserved pier.
Private parking, sea view rooms, a bistro-style menu, live evening entertainment and are just a few features that make the Tynedale Hotel in Llandudno the ideal solution to your Llandudno accommodation needs.
Proprietors Tracey and Nathan Midgley, together with their superb team of hospitality staff,will make sure you have a fabulous stay. Indeed, at the Tynedale, your holiday starts from the moment you arrive. While our porters take your luggage to your room, you’ll be offered afternoon tea with our compliments.
Swipe left and right
Pickup Points for this tour are:
The following room types are still available on this tour: