'Door to door'
This Christmas Spectacular is the largest Christmas Show in the country!
Set in the magical surroundings of mechanical organs and fairground carousels, with a cast of 130 professional singers, dancers and musicians – many of whom are West End performers. The 3 hour performance delivers an extravaganza of non-stop singing, dancing, music, humour and variety. It’s a fast moving celebration of the festive season featuring an eclectic mix of both seasonal and year-round favourites, with famous and much-loved chart toppers being sung alongside traditional carols.
Friday 23th November 2017 (3 Days)
- Admission to the Thursford Christmas Spectacular
- 2 Nights Accommodation at the hotel
- 2 x Breakfasts at the hotel
- Evening Meal at the hotel on the Friday
- 1 x Lunch at the hotel on Saturday
- Free time in Norwich on Saturday Morning
Friday 7th December 2017 (4 Days)
- 3 Nights Accommodation at the hotel
- 3 x Breakfasts at the hotel
- 2 x Evening Meals at hotel, Friday and Sunday
- Free time in Norwich if an evening performance of the Christmas Spectacular
- Visit to Mundesley and Cromer
Close to the Norfolk Showground, BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel is a modern 3-star hotel, easily accessible from the A47. It offers WiFi access and free on-site parking.
The en-suite rooms at Brook Hotel offer a hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities and free toiletries. Some rooms have air conditioning.
Guests at BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel can relax in the lounge and bar area. There is also a courtyard area for al fresco dining in the warmer months, and a garden.
The hotel’s restaurant offers a choice of carvery, à la carte and lounge-style menus along with an extensive wine selection. A hearty breakfast and traditional afternoon tea is also available.
The Brook is just a 15-minute drive from Norwich city centre. It is surrounded by numerous picturesque villages, and the coast at Great Yarmouth is 40 minutes’ drive away.
Swipe left and right
Pickup Points for this tour are:
The following room types are still available on this tour: