'Door to door'
For this tour we have chosen a nice mix of excursions, ranging from a delightful boat trip to see the seals; a unique paddle steamer cruise; the city of Norwich and a visit to the popular seaside resort of Great Yarmouth.
· Blakeney & The Seal Colonies Boat Trip
· Norfolk Broads Paddle Steamer Cruise
· Great Yarmouth
· City of Norwich
· Holt and Wells-next-the-Sea
· Little Walsingham
· We drive through rural Norfolk countryside as we head to the delightful town of Holt, an old fashioned Georgian town of impeccable colour-washed houses, antiques and picture galleries. Following some free time here we make our way to Blakeney on the coast, famous for its seal colonies. Whilst here we join the boat at Morston Quay for a 1 hour trip to Blakeney Point and the seal colonies. Later in the day we continue to Wells-next-the-Sea before making our way to Little Walsingham, where the main High Street is an architectural treasure.
· We make our way to the City of Norwich where we have the morning free to explore. The Cathedral is well worth a visit as is the cobbled Elm Hill. In the afternoon we make the drive to Horning where we join the Mississippi Paddle Steamer ‘Southern Comfort’ for a delightful sail around the Norfolk Broads.
· A day at the seaside as we head for Great Yarmouth, Norfolk’s best loved holiday resort. We spend the day here to relax and watch the world go by, enjoy a walk along the seafront or explore the town.
Close to the Norfolk Showground, BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel is a modern 3-star hotel, easily accessible from the A47. It offers WiFi access and free on-site parking.
The en-suite rooms at Brook Hotel offer a hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities and free toiletries. Some rooms have air conditioning.
Guests at BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel can relax in the lounge and bar area. There is also a courtyard area for al fresco dining in the warmer months, and a garden.
The hotel’s restaurant offers a choice of carvery, à la carte and lounge-style menus along with an extensive wine selection. A hearty breakfast and traditional afternoon tea is also available.
The Brook is just a 15-minute drive from Norwich city centre. It is surrounded by numerous picturesque villages, and the coast at Great Yarmouth is 40 minutes’ drive away.
Swipe left and right
Pickup Points for this tour are:
The following room types are still available on this tour: